Hoteliers and gastronomy
The hotel and gastronomic industry have been the focal points of our legal advice since the founding of the firm. We advise our clients from the hotel and catering industry legally and strategically from pre-opening to changing the provider as we are familiar with every sector of the industry. The legal challenges that arise in everyday business are as varied as the offers in the hotel and catering industry. You can rely on our many years of interdisciplinary experience in all areas of law with which, the hotel industry and gastronomy come into contact, be it labour law, lease law or general civil law issues.
Field of activity
We support you in all legal matters relating to hotels and restaurants. This includes among others:
- Individual and collective labour law
- Commercial tenancy and lease law, in particular examination and drafting of lease or rental agreements
- Creation and review of management contracts
- Law of the General Terms and Conditions
- General contract law, e.g. drawing up and reviewing hotel accommodation contracts or contracts with cooperation partners from the entire hotel and gastronomic sector
- Defence against Damage Claims by guests
- Assertion of Damage Claims against guests or contract partners
- Handling of guest complaints
- Legal support when changing operators
- Administrative law issues, e.g. restaurant law or noise protection issues
- In-House training on the above topic
Our clients include companies in the hotel industry, corporations, hotel associations, hoteliers and gastronomers. We are a partner firm of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association of Berlin.